Q: What is a Call Center Agency?
A call center agency is a professional company with brick & mortar or cloud based facilities that will contract with you to handle all types of call center or back office processing applications. These call centers can be located anywhere in the world…from the US & Canada to Europe, Asia or Latin America. They will answer the phone, emails or messages in the name of your company and most clients will never know that you have hired an outside partner. Call Center Agencies offer a great way to minimize fixed costs, increase sales production, and maximum your flexibility/scalability.
Q: Is Worldwide a Call Center Agency?
We aren’t – but our partners are. Worldwide is a call center consulting company that is dedicated to enhancing the outsourcing process. We work with over 100 call center agencies to insure that our clients partner with the best possible match for their campaign. Best of all, our clients never pay us a fee. We are paid a small ongoing commission through our agreements with the call centers. This insures that our goal is to develop outsourcing partnerships that last for years (not weeks or days).
Q: What type of Call Center Agencies are in the Worldwide Network?
We work with a wide variety of solid, professional call center agencies. Worldwide call center agencies range from 30 to 8,000 seats and are located throughout the U.S., Canada, Central & South America, The Philippines, India, Eqypt, and South Africa.
Q: What are the advantages of working with Worldwide Call Centers?
- Eliminate Trial & Error – Sure, you can search trade publications or the internet for call centers. However, we have outsourced millions of hours of call center work over the years and know the call centers that really perform. Most call centers will promise the moon – we know who has delivered!
- Experience – We have outsourced hundreds of call center campaigns over the years. Our principals have seen just about every type of campaign and are able to leverage this experience to maximize your chances of success.
- Leverage – A portion of our new clients have had negative experiences with external call centers in the past. Because most of the call centers in the Worldwide Network have from 2 to as many as 10+ Worldwide clients, you gain an invaluable insurance policy for your campaign. Our call centers have added incentive to perform for every Worldwide Client – a majority of their business may depend on it!
- It’s Free – The Call Centers in The Worldwide Network agree to pay us a modest commission for the business that is brought to them. Thus, our services are FREE to our clients and your costs with the call centers is normally equal or lower than if you contacted them directly. This is truly a win-win-win for everyone involved.
Q: What is call center outsourcing?
Call Center Outsourcing is the process of hiring a Call Center Agency to handle your Customer Support, Sales, Lead Generation or Back Office Activity. You can outsource to an agency close to home or halfway around the world. WCC is a consulting company that specializes in being a third party to this outsourcing process.
Q: How can call center outsourcing help my business?
Providing support to your customers is often a difficult task that can be complicated by human resource and technology issues. Outsourcing to a call center partner can often be a great way to pull in talented agents and upgrade to the best technology with the flip of a switch!
Q: How can I increase sales?
Most companies are always looking to find new ways to boost sales. Our call center partners stand ready and willing to help you increase the number of telemarketing agents on the phone and also boost your conversions. Call today to discuss ways to boost your sales with minimal effort!
Q: How to reduce call center costs?
Internal Call Center Operations can be expensive. We have hundreds of clients that have found outsourcing to be a great way to turn fixed costs into variables ones. Even more savings can be found by hiring an international call center in low cost locations like Mexico, Jamaica, India, The Philippines, Eastern Europe, and more.
Q: What are the costs of outsourcing?
Outsourcing costs vary greatly based on the location of your partner. Here is a link to more information on call center pricing. When you are ready to get some outsourcing proposals for your company, please call to discuss!
Q: How do I hire a call center?
Hiring a call center is actually a fairly easy process…especially when you work with us! WCC has been in business since 1998 and we will walk you through the process. From initial analysis of the situation, to country selection, and introduction to quality call center agencies, we are Your Call Center Outsourcing Experts and will be here to help for years to come!
Q: What are some ways to improve my customer support?
Improving the customer support provided by your company is vital to long term success. Outsourcing to a professional call center is a great way to improve call handling stats like Abandonment Rate, Average Answer Time, & Average Handle Time. In addition, most call center agencies have state of the art technology which can help to service your customers more effectively and efficiently.
Q: Where are call centers located?
The Call Centers in our network are located around the world in any location that can supply a productive workforce at a reasonable cost. Some of the best locations are in the US, Eastern Europe, Asia, Latin American & South Africa.
Q: What are the advantages of outsourcing?
Outsourcing to a professional call center has many advantages such as:
- Flexibility to handle volume that is sporadic or seasonal.
- Decrease Fixed Costs
- Enhanced agent talent pool
- Scalability to ramp up quickly as business improves
- Ability to immediately upgrade technology by utilizing a state of the art call center.
Q: What industry websites would you recommend?
We recommend the following sites for industry information:
- The Direct Marketing Association – Leading industry organization representing the interests of the direct marketing industry (from call centers to direct mail marketers).
- Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) – National organization dedicated solely to the interest of the call center industry.
- National Do Not Call Registry – Federal Trade Commission site promoting the National DNC Registry (for both Consumers and Businesses).
Please visit our page on the Top 5 Outsourcing Concerns to find out how Worldwide can help your company avoid Outsourcing Pitfalls.
Worldwide Call Centers is Your Connection to the Best Agencies for Customer Service, Sales, Lead Generation, Market Research, Telemarketing, Sales, & More. Call today for your FREE Consultation!
LET'S GET STARTED...
Type of Service Needed?
- Inbound Call Centers
- Outbound Call Centers
- Interactive Solutions
- Back Office Processing
- Lead Generation
- Order Taking
- Technical Support
- Appointment Setting
- Outbound Surveys
- Market Research
- Cause Marketing
- Direct Response
- Virtual Assistants
- Social Customer Support
- Customer Service
- Retail Call Centers
- Call Center Consulting
- Customer Support
- Healthcare Call Centers
- Wireless Call Centers
- Email Customer Support