Outsourcing | Call Center Consulting
- Need to scale or improve your Customer Support or Sales?
- Having Human Resource issues with your internal call center?
- Ready to focus on your core business…instead of your call center?
Then, the Call Center Outsourcing Consulting Services offered by Worldwide Call Centers might be the perfect solution!
Worldwide Call Centers has one mission…providing business clients around the globe with free call center consulting & referrals regarding their outsourcing needs. That’s it. We don’t:
- Try to sell expensive on-site consulting
- Market databases
- Sell your information
- Have conflicts of interest
- Charge you any fees
WCC have been around for almost 20 years because we provide an extremely valuable service…we cut through the BS and use our decades of experience to help you locate and contract with the best possible call center agencies. If we do our job, we have created a win-win-win outsourcing relationship and the call center that won your business pays us a small commission. Simple as that…
Our Call Center Consultants like to say…if every call center agency was great, we wouldn’t be in business!
One of the difficulties with call center outsourcing is that the call center executives are biased regarding their own services. We love our call centers and don’t blame them. However, as a client, you need advice from an industry professional that is “agnostic”. We don’t care how, where, why, or who. We just care that outsourcing is successful for you.
That being said, here is a quick sample of the type of advice that we provide our clients:
5 Keys to Successful Outsourcing:
• Timing – Don’t wait until you need help. Call Center Agencies can often setup very quickly…but give yourself a little breathing room. Two to four weeks is a nice cushion to choose a call center and launch the application.
• Location is key – The location of your call center partner matters for two key reasons…price and frequency. You want a call center partner that provides the appropriate level of value for your specific application. You also want a call center that is either close in proximity or in a preferred location that provides for frequent visits. If you live in Canada and love to visit Belize in the winter…then hire a call center in Belize. Don’t fight it…
• Add Skills – Use a company that will expand your talent base. Hire a call center with agents that have a different skill set than your current employees. Outsourcing can be a powerful way to expand your company and your skill set very rapidly…
• Technology – Outsourcing to a call center agency is a great opportunity to upgrade your technology without spending a dime of capital. Hire an agency that already has advanced technology in place and can help leverage this infrastructure to enhance your profitability.
• Never just hire the low bidder – Call Center Services are the ultimate “non-Commodity”. You are hiring a company to manage thousands of individual conversations with your customers on a daily basis. Look for a cost competitive agency that also has the experience and infrastructure to deliver on the promise of outsourcing!
Outsourcing is no longer about cutting costs and saving money. It is about doing things quicker, more efficiently, getting to the market faster than your competitors, maximizing workforce flexibility and gaining access to highly qualified employees. Outsourcing is becoming one of the most significant business trends of this decade and we can help you ride the wave!
Ready to start your outsourcing journey or just want to discuss with impartial (and free) Call Center Consultants? Please contact us today or fill out the form on our site to get started.
We are your Call Center Consulting Experts!!
LET'S GET STARTED...
Type of Service Needed?
- Inbound Call Centers
- Outbound Call Centers
- Interactive Solutions
- Back Office Processing
- Lead Generation
- Order Taking
- Technical Support
- Appointment Setting
- Outbound Surveys
- Market Research
- Cause Marketing
- Direct Response
- Virtual Assistants
- Social Customer Support
- Customer Service
- Retail Call Centers
- Call Center Consulting
- Customer Support
- Healthcare Call Centers
- Wireless Call Centers
- Email Customer Support