Emergency & Disaster Call Centers
Coronavirus | Emergency & Disaster Call Centers
- Experiencing severe weather, a data breach, or healthcare crisis from Coronavirus?
- Need to provide Coronavirus Call Centers, Disaster hotline or Emergency Support?
- Looking to scale customer outreach immediately?
- Having personnel issues?
- Ready to focus on your core operations…instead of your call center?
If so, hiring a Call Center in the WCC Network might be the perfect solution!
Four Ways our Call Centers can Help….
Snow storms, ice storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, power outages, pandemics or other disasters — Mother Nature can wreak havoc on your emergency & disaster call centers. However, there are plenty of solutions to keep your office up and running during these disasters or other emergencies. Virus call center services are ideal for companies looking to gain an edge and ensure business continuity… even in bad weather or a pandemic like Coronavirus.
Here are four solutions that call centers in the WCC network can provide to keep you operational during a natural disaster or emergency:
1) Hotlines – Work with a call center to set up an emergency hotline so people can call in to find out what is going on with your organization.
2) Emergency Notifications – Call centers can send notifications to your staff and customers via phone or text. No one has to be left in the dark.
3) Follow Me Services – Staff working from home during the storm? Follow Me Services ring to all of their existing phone lines so not a single call has to be missed.
4) Inbound Customer Support – Our emergency & disaster Call Centers can answer your phones morning, noon, and night.
Call Center Service Options for Emergencies:
WCC Network Call Centers offers the following three cost-effective Customer Support options to help ensure your business or organization continues to operate during emergencies with minimal disruptions.
A. Basic Answering Service – Hire our call centers as your backup answering service before, during, or after a disaster to handle calls when your lines are busy. As your partner, we will be there whenever you need us.
B. Quick Setup Emergency Answering Service – When you need help fast, many of our partners can be up and running in 24 to 48 hours.
C. Call Center Services On Demand (By Retainer) – For customer service at the ready, consider utilizing on-demand solutions offered by our call center agencies. For a retainer fee, you will have a call center on standby that’s always ready to answer your calls.
Ready to hire one or more Domestic or Nearshore Virus Call Centers? Then, WCC is Your One Source to Outsource! For a FREE consultation or to request more information, contact Worldwide Call Centers today!
WCC – Your Emergency & Disaster Outsourcing Experts!