Outsourcing Costs | Call Center Pricing
Many of the questions asked by our new clients revolve around one topic – “Prices”. Call Center Pricing might be the single most important factor in the whole outsourcing process and there are many variables involved from skill levels to type of work to location and duration of the application. Here are some general guidelines to call center prices in our industry:
1.) Inbound – Inbound Call Center Services tend to be priced in three main ways:
- Shared – This is defined as services in which a pool of agents answer calls for 1-3 dozen clients. The client then pays just for the time used on a per minute basis – anywhere from $.35-$.45/minute at low cost international agencies to $.75-$.90/minute in the US/Canada. Shared Services are ideal for applications with wild volume swings or low overall volume.
- Dedicated – This type of service basically involves a dedicated group of agents that handle calls exclusively for one client. Our Call Centers typically price this service on a per hour rate – from $8-$15 internationally to $22-$28 in the US/Canada for “normal” agents. Dedicated Services are ideal for complicated applications or when volume is significant and predictable.
- Monthly – This type of call center pricing is basically a subset of “Dedicated”…simply compiled into a monthly rate instead of an hourly rate. Many low cost international call centers offer this type of pricing…rare to find it in North America or Europe.
2.) Outbound – Outbound Services are typically priced in the following ways:
- Hourly – This is the “normal” call center price structure for Outbound Sales, Lead Generation and Support. Rates vary based on the location of the agency from $6-$10 at smaller agencies in India or The Philippines to $10-$15 in Eastern Europe or Latin America to $22-$28 in the US or Canada. Very high end outbound in developed countries can even go as high as $30-$50/hour.
- Commission – On certain sales or lead generation applications, a full commission structure makes sense for both parties involved. The amount of commission is completely dependent on the situation, however the amount earned per hour by the call center should provide at least a 10% to 20% premium over their normal hourly rates to account for the additional risk to the call center.
- Hourly + Commission – This might actually be our favorite call center pricing structure for sales programs. Just like you pay an internal salesperson in this manner, a combination structure provides that both parties have “skin in the game” and often works quite well to maximize performance.
3.) Location – The single largest variable in outsourcing cost is location. Whether the call center is located in the US or Europe versus India or The Philippines will have a huge impact on costs. Here is a general guideline to outsourcing costs by geographic location of the agency:
- United States/Canada: $22 – $35 per hour
- Western Europe: $40+ per hour
- Eastern Europe $12 – $25 per hour
- Australia: $35 – $55 per hour
- Africa/Middle East: $15 – $20 per hour
- Latin America: $8 – $18 per hour
- Asia/Philippines: $8 – $14 per hour
- India/Pakistan: $6 – $12 per hour.
Ready to get a customized call center proposal for your application or campaign? Call today to allow us to analyze your needs, discuss the options, and introduce you to the best 4-5 agencies for your situation.
We are Your Call Center Pricing Experts!
LET'S GET STARTED...
Type of Service Needed?
- Inbound Call Centers
- Outbound Call Centers
- Interactive Solutions
- Back Office Processing
- Lead Generation
- Order Taking
- Technical Support
- Appointment Setting
- Outbound Surveys
- Market Research
- Cause Marketing
- Direct Response
- Virtual Assistants
- Social Customer Support
- Customer Service
- Retail Call Centers
- Call Center Consulting
- Customer Support
- Healthcare Call Centers
- Wireless Call Centers
- Email Customer Support