Frequently Asked Questions
Worldwide Call Centers has been helping clients around the world to outsource since 1998. We are ready to help you find a call center today for customer support, telemarketing, lead generation, back office processing, & more. Please see our answers to frequently asked questions below:
Question #1: What is a Call Center Agency?
Answer: A call center agency is a professional company with brick & mortar or cloud based facilities. Therefore, they stand ready to handle all types of customer support, sales, lead generation, or back office processing applications. These call centers can be located around the world including the US, Canada, Europe, Asia & Latin America. Their call center agents will answer the phone, emails or messages in the name of your company. Moreover, most clients will never know that you have hired an outside partner. Call Center Agencies offer a great way to minimize fixed costs, increase sales production, and maximize your flexibility & scalability.
Question #2: Is Worldwide a Call Center Agency?
Answer: No – we do not own a call center. WCC is a call center consulting company that is dedicated to enhancing the outsourcing process. Our consultants will analyze your unique situation and provide referrals to 4-5 of the BEST call centers available. Over 100 call center agencies around the world have agreements with WCC by which a small commission is paid on the revenue generated by each client. Therefore, our consulting services are provided at NO CHARGE to the client. This ensures that our goals are aligned with our clients and our call centers. We strive to develop win-win-win outsourcing partnerships that last for years (not weeks or months).
Question #3: What type of Call Center Agencies are in the Worldwide Network?
Answer: We work with a wide variety of solid, professional call center agencies. WCC call centers tend to be mid-sized companies that have been in business for at least 5 years. Furthermore, they normally range from 100 to 2,000 seats and are located throughout the U.S., Canada, Latin America, The Philippines, India, Middle East, and South Africa.
Question #4: What are the advantages of working with Worldwide Call Centers?
Answer: The advantages of working with Worldwide Call Centers are as follows:
- Eliminate Trial & Error – Sure, you can search trade publications or the internet for call centers. However, we have outsourced millions of hours of call center work over the years and know the call centers that really perform. Most call centers will promise the moon – we know who has delivered!
- Experience – We have outsourced hundreds of call center campaigns over the years. Our principals have seen just about every type of campaign and are able to leverage this experience to maximize your chances of success.
- Leverage – Some of our new clients have had negative experiences with external call centers in the past. Therefore, our consultants endeavor to make sure that doesn’t happen again! Most of the call centers in the Worldwide Network have from 2 to as many as 10+ Worldwide clients. This provides you gain an invaluable insurance policy for your application. Our call centers have added incentive to perform for every Worldwide Client – a majority of their business may depend on it!
- It’s Free – The Call Centers in The Worldwide Network agree to pay a modest commission. Therefore, our services are FREE to clients and pricing from the call centers is highly competitive. This creates a genuine win-win-win situation for all parties.
Question #5: What is call center outsourcing?
Answer: Call Center Outsourcing is the process of hiring a call center agency to handle your customer support, sales, lead generation or back office processing. In fact, you can outsource to an agency close to home or halfway around the world. WCC is a consulting company that specializes in being a third party to this outsourcing process.
Question #6: How can call center outsourcing help my business?
Answer: Providing support to your customers is often a difficult task. Human resource & technology issues can complicate the situation even further. Therefore, outsourcing to a call center partner can often be a great way to pull in talented agents and upgrade to the best technology with the flip of a switch!
Question #7: How can I increase sales?
Answer: Increasing sales is always of goal of most innovative businesses. However, most companies struggle to find new ways to start the “sales engine”. Outsourcing allows you to dramatically leverage the investments in technology and manpower already made by professional call center agencies. Therefore, our call center partners stand ready ramp the number of telemarketing agents on the phone and boost your conversions. WCC is ready to help you increase sales today!
Question #8: How to reduce call center costs?
Answer: Internal call center operations can be expensive. Outsourcing can be a great way to turn fixed call center costs into variables ones. This provides valuable flexibility and also ensures that you only pay for the agents you really need on a daily basis. Hiring an international call center in low cost locations like Mexico, Jamaica, India, The Philippines, & Eastern Europe can also save your company even more money.
Question #9: What are the costs of outsourcing?
Answer: Outsourcing costs vary greatly based on the location of your partner. Here is a link to more information on call center pricing. When you are ready to get some outsourcing proposals for your company, please call to discuss!
Question #10: How do I hire a call center?
Answer: Hiring a call center is actually a fairly easy process especially when you work with us! WCC has been in business since 1998 and we will walk you through the process. From initial analysis of the situation, to country selection, and introduction to quality call center agencies, we are “Your Call Center Outsourcing Experts” and will help you hire a call center partner today!
Question #11: What are some ways to improve customer support?
Answer: Finding ways to improve customer support provided by your company is vital to long term success. Outsourcing to a professional call center is a great way to improve call handling stats like Abandonment Rate, Average Answer Time, & Average Handle Time. In addition, most call center agencies have advanced technology to help service your customers more effectively and efficiently.
Question #12: What are the top call center locations?
Answer: WCC Call Centers are found in any location that can supply a productive workforce at a reasonable cost. In our opinion, some of the best locations today are in the US, Canada, India, The Philippines, South Africa, Latin America, & Eastern Europe.
Question #13: What is Telemarketing?
Answer: Telemarketing is the act of utilizing a telephone to market a product or service via outbound calls to businesses or consumers. To this end, many businesses conduct telemarketing operations with internal agents or by hiring an external call center agency. WCC is a call center consulting company that can help your business outsource your telemarketing to a top call center service in the US, Europe, Asia or Latin America.
Question #14: How can we generate more leads?
Answer: Almost every business needs more leads. The problem is generating them at a reasonable cost. Outbound call center agencies (either nearshore or offshore) might be a great way to decrease the cost per lead. Therefore, this will allow you to open up new markets and new databases that were not feasible internally. Offshore outsourcing can supercharge your lead generation today!
Question #15: What are the advantages of outsourcing?
Answer: The advantages of outsourcing to a professional call center include:
- Flexibility to handle volume that is sporadic or seasonal.
- Decrease Fixed Costs
- Enhanced agent talent pool
- Scalability to ramp up quickly as business improves
- Ability to immediately upgrade technology by utilizing a state of the art call center.
Question #16: What industry websites would you recommend?
Answer: We recommend the following sites for industry information:
- Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) – National organization dedicated solely to the interest of the call center industry.
- National Do Not Call Registry – Federal Trade Commission site promoting the National DNC Registry (for both Consumers and Businesses).
Please visit our page on the Nine Advantages of Outsourcing to find out how Worldwide can help your company successfully hire a great call center partner.
Worldwide Call Centers will help you outsource your Customer Service, Sales, Lead Generation, Market Research, Telemarketing, Sales, & more. Call today for your FREE Consultation.